Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
YOU KNOW YOU’RE A BIKER WHEN:
-Your best friends are named after animals.
- Your best shoes have steel toes.
- You have motorcycle parts in the dishwasher.
- Your idea of jewelry is chains and barbwire.
- You can tell what kind of bugs they are by the taste of them.
- You ever bought saddlebags so you can carry more beer.
- You’re only sunburned on the back of your hands.
- You carry a picture of your bike in your wallet.
- Any day you ride is a good day. - Your other vehicle is a truck with motorcycle ramps in it.
- Your three piece suit is Chaps, Leather Vests & a Leather Jacket.
- Your kids learn to ride on the back of your bike before they can walk.
- Your garage has more square footage than your house.
- Your coffee table collapses from the weight of motorcycle magazines
- You throw a party and more bikes show up than cars.