About Me

My photo
What's up everyone?!?!?! My birth name is Elizabeth but most of my friends and family call me Liz. I'm from good old Iowa and have lived here all of my life. I am a very outgoing fun loving gal. I'm the type to be up for anything and i LOVE to laugh! My dream is to get my very own hog... not the animal hog but a Harley hog and I can now say that this dream has finally been achieved!!!! There is nothing like the feeling of hitting the pavement with the wind blowin' your hair a mess. You get to see and experience so much. No air condition, no radio, the wind in your hair, watch out for those bugs they can give ya a lil sting when they hit ya at 70mph. Elvis Presley once said Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine! I love that saying... Well stay tuned to hear some of my experiences and stories from the wide open highway! Always remember keep the paint up and the rubber down : )

Monday, March 12, 2012

Skiing in Colorado

     Well this year we got the chance to go to Colorado to go skiing. Every year my dad with some family & his friend with some of his family go. Well this year Andy & I went. It was so fun. There ended up being about 20 of us that went. From our family it was Dad, Hannah (sister), Brittany (cousin), Molly (cousin), Matt (cousin) and then a couple that we are good friends with, Jeremy & Nichole. It was cool because my cousin Molly from South Dakota came & then my cousin Matt from Indiana flew in. Here are some pictures from the trip:

 
This is the first day us girls took a "break" with a few drinks : )
 

Here is a view of the mountains : ) 


 Here is my Dad & I on a ski lift in Beaver Creek.


 Here is my friend Nichole & I on the ski lift. 


 Here is Andy & I on the lift.


 Here is Andy & I before we go down the mountain. Photo op! LOL


This was the 3rd day of skiing at Beaver Creek. Nichole & I were pooped so we decided to call it a day & wait for the guys. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar outside by the fire so we just relaxed and waited.

This was in Breckenridge Thurs night in one of the little tourist shops. They had all kinds of hats so i told Andy we should take a picture in one of these hats & he was like NO way! I said oh come on it will be funny, so i turned around & this is the hat he had picked LOL : ) 

Well we had a great time & no one was hurt. Can't wait till next year : )

No comments:

Post a Comment