About Me

My photo
What's up everyone?!?!?! My birth name is Elizabeth but most of my friends and family call me Liz. I'm from good old Iowa and have lived here all of my life. I am a very outgoing fun loving gal. I'm the type to be up for anything and i LOVE to laugh! My dream is to get my very own hog... not the animal hog but a Harley hog and I can now say that this dream has finally been achieved!!!! There is nothing like the feeling of hitting the pavement with the wind blowin' your hair a mess. You get to see and experience so much. No air condition, no radio, the wind in your hair, watch out for those bugs they can give ya a lil sting when they hit ya at 70mph. Elvis Presley once said Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine! I love that saying... Well stay tuned to hear some of my experiences and stories from the wide open highway! Always remember keep the paint up and the rubber down : )

Friday, July 12, 2013

My New Baby!

Ok i know what you all are thinking... OMG is she prego, does she have a bun in the oven?!?!? The answer to that is HECK NO! LOL ha ha ha Not that i'm opposed to one day but sure as heck not now LOL! So here is comes.... Drum roll please......


I finally have my own bike! As in hog, sled, scooter, iron horse... MOTORCYCLE! Not just "a" motorcycle, a HARLEY DAVIDSON 2006 Soft tail Springer! Oh man i am SO beyond pumped and just want to ride everyday but that is not always possible :( When i bought it there were only 8,043 miles on it, its like brand new! Since i have had it the last 3 weeks i have put over 1,000 miles on it! I even have done my first long trip. We went to the Algona Iowa Freedom Rally. Its about 4 hours away from home :) I think i did pretty darn good :)

Well now to get out there and put many more miles on my new iron horse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment