About Me

My photo
What's up everyone?!?!?! My birth name is Elizabeth but most of my friends and family call me Liz. I'm from good old Iowa and have lived here all of my life. I am a very outgoing fun loving gal. I'm the type to be up for anything and i LOVE to laugh! My dream is to get my very own hog... not the animal hog but a Harley hog and I can now say that this dream has finally been achieved!!!! There is nothing like the feeling of hitting the pavement with the wind blowin' your hair a mess. You get to see and experience so much. No air condition, no radio, the wind in your hair, watch out for those bugs they can give ya a lil sting when they hit ya at 70mph. Elvis Presley once said Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine! I love that saying... Well stay tuned to hear some of my experiences and stories from the wide open highway! Always remember keep the paint up and the rubber down : )

Friday, July 22, 2011

Iowa Gals : )


Good girls come from the South, Barbies come from California, but IOWA girls have Hawk-eye fire and ice in their blood! Tough girls come from Iowa, we know how to ride, drive tractors, & still be a princess, stand our ground, & still be a lady. We can drive in the snow, handle the cold, beat the heat, throw a right hook and drink with the boys! We can cook a wicked meal, and if we have an opinion you can bet your sweet little ass you're gonna hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment